Monday, January 3, 2011

Working Mom

The year has started out with a nasty gastro bug to infect our house. Nice start! Oh well, I did get to take a day off work to hang with my baby today. Bummer that she is sick though. I really wish I could take the huge step and just stay at home all the time. A BIG leap of faith, but I just am not there yet.


In the world we live in now I feel like I should show my children it is good to work for a living. However, at the same time I would love to stay at home and be there when they get off the bus.  Such hard decisions with good and bad sides to each. As for now, I will continue to work part-time and be thankful for a wonderful job in this economy. 
Have a great week to a wonderful New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I feel your pain and am in the exact dilemma myself. Part of me feels like it makes me a better mom in that I truly cherish the time I have with my kids when I'm not working. But the mom in me wants to be home and be there for them. I'm praying I'll know if I'm not supposed to be doing what I'm doing. I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete