Friday, July 15, 2011

Change

I am officially a stay at home mom!!!  I love it.!!!!!! 
Our life  has become a little less stressful. I have begun babysitting for two of my sisters, so the house is crazy from 5:30 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday. Today I have 9 kids including my own.  The boys only want to fish and swim and the girls, well they're girls.  I am planning to get my scrapbook room started soon so I can actually scrapbook. Mom is going to give me her sewing cabinet and machine. I am sad to say that I have not had my machine out since we moved back 8 1/2 yrs ago.

My big plans are to take a little more time getting closer to God. My youngest son chose to give his heart to the Lord at our vacation bible school. So happy and proud, he is such a caring little fella. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to do this. I, too, feel like God wants me to be a stay at home mom or at least cut way back on my hours but I have huge issues with just cutting out my salary entirely. The kids are growing so fast and I just don't want to regret it later that I didn't spend more time with them. Oh the struggles of being a mom!

    ReplyDelete